Senior Bowling—Special Day Rate
Monday thru Friday before 5 pm $2.25 a game
(Ages 50 and over) based on lane availability
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.bowlflint.com
$10.00 open bowling coupon
Register for our E-Club News to get a -we’ll email you upcoming monthly specials, activities, and events
BOWLING LESSONS– Available ——Instructor Ken Kurdziel (810) 931 9117
SENIOR LEAGUE AVAILABILITY
Day LEAGUE TIME # of Bowlers Format
Monday Monday Seniors 1:00 pm 4 bowlers any combination
Wednesday -Wednesday Seniors 12:30 pm 4 Bowlers any combination
Wednesday Bobbi J Prime Timer 12:30 pm 4 Bowlers any combination
Wednesday ACDE3 3:30 pm 3 Bowlers Men
Thursday Richfield Seniors Noon 3 Bowlers Men
Monday Gray Power 10:00 am 4 Bowlers any combination
Tuesday Bishop Airport 9:30 am 4 Bowlers Men
B’s Senior East 1:00 pm 3 Bowlers any combination
Tuesday Early Birds 1:00 pm 3 Bowlers any combination
Friday Jolly Fun Seniors 10 am 4 bowlers any combination
We are always looking for new bowlers!
FUN! FUN! FUN! Socialize, Exercise
BOWLFLINT.COM BOWLING CENTERS CLUB 55
50 and Over $1.50 a game
Tuesday’s @ Richfield Bowl 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday’s @ B’s Bowling 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
HEALTHY BENEFITS: Did you know:
- Bowling is a great source of exercise similar to walking with free weights.
- It helps in burning calories and works muscle groups not usually exercised.
- The flexing and stretching in bowling works tendons, joints, and muscles in the arms and promotes weight loss.
- Bowling is one of the only sports that can be enjoyed by everyone, no matter their age.
- Bowling is a great way to spend time with your kids and grandkids.
When bowling three games, an individual will walk 6/10 of a mile.
- This is a great exercise for muscle building in the legs!
- 134 muscles are being exercised when a person bowls!
- Bowling three games equate to swinging 864 pounds!
- Muscles flex, turn and twist with the swinging of a bowling ball causing fat-burning to occur in the body.