Bowl Flint school & day care fieldtrips
We host many school field trips each year at Bowl Flint. Kids love our Glow Bowling party packages. If you are looking for a great field trip idea for your school, look no further than Bowl Flint. Daycares, Schools and Homeschool teachers love having their group outings with us. We have plenty of lightweight bowling balls, small bowling shoes and bumpers for all of the students.
Call To Reserve Your Outing!
BOWLFLINT.COM Bowling programs
support local school districts by targeting
the needs of students as well as support
At-Risk and Title-1 program objectives.
- Bowling programs support local and state goals for physical education.
- Consistent exercise routines increase student ability to concentrate in class and on studies.
- Students who choose to bowl competitively in high school have the opportunity to qualify for scholarships for college. More than 6 million dollars support bowling scholarships each year!
- Informally assesses GLCE’s concerning students being able to self-monitor progress and make goals toward achievement.
SOCIAL and BEHAVIORAL
- Bowling on a team promotes building healthy relationships, positive behavior and sportsmanship.
- Conversations happen when bowling, developing trust and open communication between students and adults.
- Students are challenged individually to beat their own average increasing a student’s drive to improve his own game and life.
- Students gain an understanding of citizenship and sportsmanship when winning or losing a game to another team.
- Students learn respect for others—giving courtesy when bowling is a must!
- Offers students who are less athletic to be successful in a sport and gain self-confidence.
- Empowers students to become better individuals all the way around!
- Students gain a teamwork spirit and cooperative attitudes.
- Gets students away from video game sports and into the real action!
HEALTH AND FITNESS
- When bowling three games, an individual will walk 6/10 of a mile. This is great exercise for muscle building in the legs!
- 134 muscles are being exercised when a person bowls!
- Bowling three games equates to swinging 864 pounds!
- Muscles flex, turn and twist with the swinging of a bowling ball causing fat-burning to occur in the body.
- Many medical professionals believe that positive socialization and interaction can actually increase a person’s life span!
- Relatively safe sport with few injuries and can increase balance.
- Helps develop gross motor skills.