This bowling camp Is open to anyone that Is Interested in Improving their game from any school, with no age limits, recommended for middle school bowlers and up.
Boys and girls will be spilt up for the camp and maybe doing different drills, everyone will bowl together for the tournament on Sunday. Trophy for the boy winner and girl winner for the tournament.
Coaches for this camp will Include: Kevin Shute, Paul Ruggles, Bobby Countryman, Bart Rutledge, Bob Tubb! and Rob Ploof, Jeff Timm, Scott Gruener, and Jeremy Jurvelln.
K Bowl Kamp 2021
When: Friday, August 6th from 6 pm to 8 pm Saturday,
August 7th from 11 am to 4:30 pm Sunday,
August 8th from 11 am to 3 pm
Where: Richfield Bowl
REGISTRATION at Richfield Bowl
Cost: $40 per person, pre-register and get a T-Shirt
Day 1 – Friday, August 6th, 2021From 6 pm to 8 pm
- Introductions – Talk about what the plan Is.
- Kneel down drills for 1 hour.
- Bowler assessment’s – Each bowler bowls between 1-2 games
Day 2 – Saturday, August 7thfrom 11 am until 4:30 pm
- 1 hour of swing drill at the line (2 games)
- 1 hour of 1 step drill (2 games)
- ½ hour of 4 step drill (short,short & slide)
- 1/2 hour of swing/timing drill (2 games)
- 1 hour of lining up – checking personal number-playing angles
- Bowling with curtain/hitting a target
- 1 hour talking about the mental game/equipment
Day 3 – Sunday, August 8th from 11 am until about 3 pm
- Practice for ½ hour
- Tournament for everyone
- 4 game qualifier and then brackets with 1 game head-to-head to determine the winner
- Closing discussion about what was learned
This tournament will be bowled on a Challenge oil pattern Trophy awarded for boy winner and girl winner Tournament is all actual – No handicap
Pizza Provided on Saturday for lunch