Youth Bowling Bootcamps 2022 2023
This bowling camp Is open to anyone that Is Interested in Improving their game from any school, with no age limits, recommended for middle school bowlers and up.
Boys and girls will be spilt up for the camp and maybe doing different drills, everyone will bowl together for the tournament on Sunday. Trophy for the boy winner and girl winner for the tournament.
Coaches for this camp will Include: Scott Gruener, Kailee Tubbs, Jeff Timm, Paul Ruggles,
Bobby Countryman, Bart Rutledge, Jermey Jurvelin, Bob Tubbs, Mike Vanderkuur, and Rob Ploof
Bowl Kamp 2022
When: Friday, August 12th from 6 pm to 8 pm
Saturday, August 13th from 11 am to 4:30 pm
Sunday, August 14th from 11 am to 3 pm
Where: Richfield Bowl
Entry forms are at Richfield Bowl
Entry Forms can be turned into Rob Ploof, Kailee Tubbs, or Bart Rutledge or at the front counter at Richfield Bowl.
Questions, please contact Rob Ploof at (810) 252 2687 or Bart Rutledge at (810) 247 9799
The entry form must be turned in by August 5, 2022, to get the t-shirt. Entries will be accepted up until the day of the camp, but late entries will not get a t-shirt.
Cost: $50 per person, pre-register and get a T-Shirt
Day 1 - Friday, August 12th, 2022 From 6 pm to 8 pm
- Introductions - Talk about what the plan Is.
- Kneel down drills for 1 hour.
- Bowler assessment's - Each bowler bowls between 1-2 games
Day 2 - Saturday, August 13th from 11 am until 4:30 pm
- 1 hour of swing drill at the line (2 games)
- 1 hour of 1 step drill (2 games)
- ½ hour of 4 step drill (short, short & slide)
- 1/2 hour of swing/timing drill (2 games)
- 1 hour of lining up - checking personal number-playing angles
- Bowling with curtain/hitting a target
- Bowling with light for target practice
- 1 hour talking about the mental game/equipment
Day 3 - Sunday, August 14th from 11 am until about 3 pm
1. Practice for 20 minutes
2. Tournament for everyone must be present Saturday to Bowl on Sunday
- 4 game qualifier and then brackets with 1 game head-to-head to determine the winner
- Closing discussion about what was learned
This tournament will be bowled on a Phamton- same pattern high school bowling uses
Trophy awarded for boy winner and girl winner
Tournament is all actual - No handicap
Pizza and Drink provided on Saturday for lunch