Bowling Leagues Are A Great Time At Bowl Flint Centers!
At Bowl Flint Centers we have many different bowling leagues including traditional bowling leagues, different scoring methods like 9 Pin Tap (9 or more on your 1st Ball counts as a strike), or different premiums (some leagues have cash prizes and some have trophies and other awards).
B’s Bowling Adult Singles Scratch League Weekly Drop In
Weekly Drop-in League Season Oct- March
(join in-any time during the season)
The league that puts all your bowling skills to a test:
- Wednesdays | 6pm practice, 6:15pm league play
- Bowl 3 games then brackets
- $11.00 weekly
- USBC Certified
- BRACKETS/JACKPOTS: Optional Brackets, mystery jackpot, high game and high Series Jackpot. 50/50
- POINT SYSTEM: Earned by attendance, making cut, ranking for the week, first place, 300/800 score men / 300-700 women. Bowlers will receive 1 point for each. Points for ranking will be 1 for each bowler you score higher then. 32 bowlers highest ranked would get 32, 2nd would get 31 3rd would get 30 and so on.
- MAKE UPS: Make-ups or pre bowls may be bowled without any points given for that week.
- WEEKLY SCHEDULE: will be posted at the start each night.
- RECAP POSTING RESPONSIBILITIES: Bowlers are responsible for filing out their recap and turning it into the counter.
Form Your Own Bowling League!
Company League, Neighborhood League, Or Just A Group Of Friends!
Lots of groups are now forming their own bowling league-why not you? In the past we have provided many different league opportunities to you-but we forgot to ask what you wanted, shame on us! Here’s your chance to do it your way.
You form a league of your own with friends, family, co workers or members of an organization that you’re a member of. You decide the time of day, day of week, number of sessions that you want to bowl. Then tell us how often you want to bowl weekly, bi-weekly or once a month. We’ll just provide the lanes for you.
Finally you will have a league you can enjoy with all the benefits you want including a great social activity and a FUN time with friends. Because this is your league you tell us the rules and how much time you want to spend with us.
Leagues can be formed with as few as 8 bowlers (4 Teams of 2). An extra benefit of bowling in a league with only a couple bowlers on each team sessions can be limited to 90 minutes or less too – no longer do you need to mark the entire night/day off your schedule.